onsdag den 9. januar 2013

Hi there!

I'm Caspian. A lot of people would refer to me as an FtM.

I have a youtube page, and I made two videos about health and fitness - those became really popular, so as a supplement to my youtube account (since I don't wanna make that all about fitness and healthy lifestyle), I figured I wanted to make a blog that's based on health, fitness and habits only.

I also want to let you all know that I'm not a professional, I'm not educated in this field, and some of the things I say may not be scientifically correct, but I'll base everything on my personal expierience and knowledge. If you don't like the idea or the stuff this blog will contain, I suggest you go and find something else.

The reason why I call this blog "Healthy FtM lifestyle" is because I know that a lot of 'FtM''s have certain special needs when it comes to gaining muscle and targeting specific areas, and I'd go so far as to claim that I have a bit more insight when it comes to these "special needs" than most fitness people do.

Have a nice one!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar