onsdag den 9. januar 2013

Follow me

The reason why I'm making this the way I do, is because I want it to be personal, so that everyone who wants to get in shape can do it with me. I personally hate the blogs where a muscle monster is telling one to do the same thing as him/herself, and they're already capable of doing a thousand push-ups and what not. I'm still on my journey towards my dream body. So if you're one of those, I hope this blog will be more useful and personal. I know that that would definitely be more motivational for me.

If you're a beginner and have never done a single push-up, or lifted a single weight ever - do not fear! I used to be one of those guys, and I'd say I'm very much of a beginner myself. I haven't been working out properly for more than five months, but I see a lot of results already. If I can do it, you can do it too. So join my game, and we'll motivate one another!


1 kommentar:

  1. It was really an interesting article on Chest workouts for men, I really appreciate the information shared here.

    SvarSlet